High Cycle Valve (HCV)
The High Cycle Valve is a compact vacuum valve expressly designed for long life in demanding applications. It has a small profile, is light, low in cost and is easy to maintain. The HCV can be purchased with a high conductance stainless body or without (internal configuration) if being designed to fit directly into the system, such as in a load lock chamber. (read more)
High Cycle Valves (HCV) provide long life in demanding applications for increased uptime and lower maintenance.
- High cycle life with maximum conductance
- Can be integrated into load lock chambers
- Greater sealing force, for better leak integrity
- Angle and Inline body styles
- 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0 inch port sizes
- NW25, NW40 and NW50 fittings
- Multiple seal options
MKS HCV High Cycle Valves are designed for applications where valve cycle life is critical such as a load lock chamber.
See the specifications
Download the HCV Valve data sheet
See more products like this
Contact Sales & Applications
View the full desktop version