MKS single-stage valves are designed to insure product quality, reliability and value.
- Manual, pneumatic or electropneumatic actuation
- Angle and Inline body styles
- Port sizes from .75 to 6 inches
- ISO-KF, ISO-Universal, and CF flanges, and weld stubs
- 304 stainless steel body
- Formed bellows of 321 stainless steel
- Install in any position
MKS Single Stage Valves function reliably in applications ranging from semiconductor manufacturing to plasma physics research to nuclear accelerators.